SIGGRAPH 2015 round-upAug 17, 2015
This year the SIGGRAPH Conference once again made it's home at the LA Convention Center and attracted visual effects, animation and digital technology enthusiasts from around the world.
Method Studios had a polished looking booth at the Job Fair and our recruitment team spoke to hundreds of people keen to use our online recruitment form. Visitors also go the chance to get their hands on exclusive Method swag which we were told was the best around!
EXHIBITION DEMOS AND SPECIAL PRESENTAIONS
Thanks to some talented local Method artists, we were able to showcase some great looking demos of our work throughout the three day exhibition.
· Kevin Sears presented Guardians of the Galaxy and Game of War for Chaos Group’s ‘V-Ray Day’
· Peter Claes presented Guardians of the Galaxy at SideFX’s Houdini stand
· Seth Lippman presented a Shotgun demo for Autodesk
· Keith Roberts presented exclusive insight into Method’s creature development for Ant-Man at Marvel’s Production Sessions panel
· Our work was seen in showreels playing out on the following stands throughout the conference: Shotgun, The Foundry, Houdini, V-Ray
· 6 Method projects won spots in the Computer Animation Festival: Divergent, The Maze Runner, Jupiter Ascending, Night at the Museum, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of War
To view photos from SIGGRAPH week please check out our Facebook album: here