MethodEXP is a full-service VR studio that builds AAA content for brands and content partners alike. We create high fidelity visuals in both CG and Live Action VR. We are a hardware agnostic studio that prides ourselves on our ability to work on all platforms, and all engines, using all cameras. We believe that our work reflects the best of VR.
At MethodEXP, you can build high-quality immersive VR experiences. You will be empowered to push your creative boundaries and to wear multiple hats. Because we are a growing studio, all of our artists are encouraged to working in multiple disciplines, and we foster a generalist mentality to our work. You can make a difference by shaping what VR is and is yet to be.
MethodEXP currently has an opening for an Unreal Engine Developer.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop new and maintain existing blueprint "programs" for current and future projects.
original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format
- Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry
analyze and optimizations solutions
- Strong understanding of UE4 (all aspects)
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming graph (blueprints).
- Knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL) a plus
- Strong linear algebray skills
- You are a gamer and entertainment enthusiast
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
- Excellent performance optimization skills