Method Studios is currently in search of a Texture Artist to join and potentially lead the look development team.
The primary focus of this role is in environment imaging and props.
Responsibilities and Duties
creating textures for photo realistic environments based on concept art and/or photo reference
- minimum 4 years as a texture painter in feature film, TV, or commercials environment
- expert using Mari, Photoshop, zbrush, and mud box
- demonstrable experience integrating textures into 3D environments using Maya and/or Nuke
- possess a strong understanding of light, color, and perspective
- possess excellent artistic communication skills as well as an excellent eye for detail
- knowledge of visual effects pipelines, production, and implementation, as well as the ability to work well in a team
- understanding of 2D and 3D workflows within a feature film environment