Method Studios is currently in search of a resource coordinator to join it’s Artist Management team. In this role, one will assist the Resource Manager to identify project needs and allocate available resources across various projects.
- Working closely with Resource Managers to meet project staffing needs.
- Responding to time-sensitive resource requests from Producers and AMs’
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking project staffing details: ie; staffing & scheduling documents, freelance booking extensions, artist exits and next assignments.
- Set up staffing meetings, record & distribute notes from crewing meetings.
- Distribute, track and gather Feedback from surveys for all artists.
- Generate artist headcount and assignment reports.
- Misc. administrative tasks, i.e.; scheduling and bookings bays, rooms for facility projects.
- Coordinating and monitoring production requests effectively.
- Minimum 1 year VFX production experience
- Minimum 1 year scheduling or coordinating experience at a VFX studio preferred
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Established scheduling software knowledge, i.e.: Crew planner, filemaker pro, excel.
- Bachelors degree or four-year college equivalent or related field
- Basic understanding of VFX 3d process
- Demonstrated Success engaging in Problem Solving Techniques
- Must be skilled at quick analysis and problem-solving in order to meet ongoing daily/weekly challenges with solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication Skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Calm, organized, and personable
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this posting should not be considered as all-inclusive. Additional functions or requirements may be assigned by management as deemed appropriate.
This is a temp position.