Company 3 is a group of post production facilities for features, commercials, television, music videos and games. Known for our creative color artistry, pioneering technology and global reach, Company 3 is trusted to deliver a quality product every time. Recent commercial projects include campaigns for Audi, BMW, Heineken, Lexus, Nike and others. Recent feature film credits include The Hangover Part III, Star Trek Into Darkness, World War Z, The Lone Ranger, Les Miserables, and Skyfall. Company 3 is part of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Company 3 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., (www.bydeluxe.com) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
We currently have an opening for a Producer. This position will be located in New York, NY.
Responsibilities include building relationships with clients and taking and processing orders in a timely and accurate manner. Incumbents in this position can effectively resolve customer problems as they arise, with supervision when necessary. Point of contact for client in regards to discussing project parameters including but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, approvals, and new project procurement. Maintain a can-do, results oriented mentality; take ownership of both individual and team-based
accountability toward results.
· Work with Executive Producer, write and direct productions for each project from concept to
completion including proposal ideas, story development, physical production, graphic element design,
commentary, edits and mixes and supervision of all post production.
· Meet with client contacts to cover progress on projects, due dates, changes to projects etc.
· Produce projects within approved budget and deadlines.
· Maintain and update schedule with information garnered from client communication.
· Communicate changes in projects to department leads and management.
· Participate in process of hiring film crews, talent, outside vendors, etc.
· Create and update client project tracking documents.
· Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as
high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer
problems accurately, on time, and with high quality.
· Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee
· Continually develop relationships with clients.
· Complete additional duties as required.REQUIREMENTS:
· 2-4 years related experience.
· Editing experience in short form, feature, commercial, or documentary based projects.
· Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Final
· Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed. Proven
planning and problem solving abilities are required.
· The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal
supervision is essential.
· Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
· The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.